Student Tenant Insurance

Student Tenants Contents Insurance

Galbraith Estates work with brokers Rentguard Insurance Services who have a number of policies underwritten by major Insurance Providers. For more information please speak to our lettings team who will put you in touch with a specialist advisor.

Tenants must have insurance which covers accidental damage to the landlord’s property and personal liability cover should their negligence cause damage. This will help to protect a tenant’s deposit in the event of an insured incident. This cover is typically available under a contents policy.

The “Tenant Contents” policy has been specifically designed to reflect the different requirements of a tenant and in particular the insurance obligations of an assured short hold tenancy agreement.

The policy also includes accidental damage to landlord buildings and contents as standard.

Looking for student accommodation?

We offer a range of student housing solutions, from house-sharing to studios and student halls in multi-million pound, modern student accommodation. Please visit our dedictated Student Living website for a list of properties and anything else you need to know about student accommodation.

Visit Galbraith Student Living
Galbraith Student Living

© Galbraith Estates 2017

Maintained by In The Digital...